The word oil has a negative connotation in the world of skincare. It’s widely believed that oily skin should be avoided at all costs, and that anyone with oily skin will have a much harder time keeping their skin clear and acne-free. However, what many people don’t know is that there are different types of oils — some good, and some bad. The type of oil that you use on your skin plays a significant role in its overall health and appearance. Many oil-based products used in skincare today contain artificial fragrances, artificial preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, or other chemicals that may cause irritation and dryness to the skin. But what if there was an alternative? Enter: Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil!
What is an Organic Facial Oil?
An organic facial oil is a natural skin care product that delivers essential fatty acids to the skin and keeps it healthy, happy, and radiant. Merigold's Hydrate and Glow Organic Facial Oil is made with 100% certified organic cold-pressed oils and essential oils. The ingredients of this formula are selected for their ability to nourish and balance all skin types while improving the appearance of aging skin. The lightweight texture makes application a breeze, even for those with oily skin! If you're interested in trying Merigold's Hydrate and Glow Organic Facial Oil, click the "Shop Now" button below or at the end of the page. You'll be taken to our website where you can purchase your first bottle!
Why Should You Use Organic Facial Oil?
Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil is a natural, vegan skincare oil that’s made from only the purest of ingredients. It’s formulated with 100 percent pure plant oils and has no artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. Merigold makes sure to never test its products on animals, so you can feel good about your purchase. Organic facial oils like Merigold's Hydrate and Glow are perfect for those looking to reduce their skin’s oil production because it balances the natural sebum production in the skin. Synthetic or chemically-laden products may make oily skin worse by stripping the skin of its necessary protective barrier. Organic oils, on the other hand, are able to nourish and hydrate your skin without stripping away any essential oils needed to keep your skin protected against environmental aggressors. Organic facial oils also have a proven track record in reducing acne breakouts because they stimulate cellular turnover rates and increase blood circulation to promote healing. These benefits are especially helpful for those who suffer from acne or rosacea as well as those who want smoother, healthier-looking skin!
7 Skin Benefits of Organic Facial Oil
Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil is more than just a skincare product; it's a superfood for your face. Its potent blend of six organic oils allows the skin to retain its natural moisture, making it perfect for all skin types. It can also be used as an effective moisturizer, makeup remover, and nighttime ritual.
1. Hydration – One of the most important steps in any skincare routine is hydration. Dry skin tends to lead to flaky patches, redness, and irritation. Organic oils are lightweight and penetrates quickly into the skin without leaving behind an oily residue that may clog pores.
2. Prevention - You may think that you're safe from free radicals because you wear sunblock every day, but you're not! Free radicals still exist in the air we breathe and come from pollution or smoke exposure. Antioxidants are one way we can protect our complexion from these free radicals on the regular! Merigold’s Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil has 20 times the amount of antioxidants as raw safflower oil because of its unique blend of organic oils (including tamanu, rosehip, and argan). The antioxidants include Vitamins A and E which are essential in fighting acne-causing bacteria too!
3. Acne-fighting - People who suffer with acne often feel lost when it comes to finding solutions that work for them. Some people turn to harsh cleansers, which strip their skin and alter their skin's natural microbiome. Acne is a root problem...meaning it is showing there are other things going on in the body. So using harsh products is only disrupting the body more and potentially adds to the problem. (If you struggle with acne read the article linked above to begin your healing process.)
How to Choose an Organic Facial Oil
The first step in choosing an organic facial oil is to take note of what you are looking for. For example, some people want a moisturizing oil that can be used as an overnight treatment. Others are looking for something to use during the day. Make sure the type of oil you’re considering works with your skin type and skincare goals before moving forward. Once you have determined what you need, it’s time to compare products. Consider using customer reviews or reading customer testimonials to find out which oils yield the best results and which ones might not be right for your specific needs. Some important factors to consider when making a decision on an organic facial oil include: - The ingredients: If you have an allergy or sensitivity to certain ingredients, like almond or coconut oil, make sure it is absent from the list of ingredients on the bottle. - The smell: Some people prefer a light scent while others want something that smells like roses all day long; this is where aromatic oils come into play! - The price: Be careful here — cheap doesn’t always mean better quality! Keep in mind that many high quality oils come at a higher cost because they contain more concentrated amounts of beneficial ingredients than low quality ones.
Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil
Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil is made from a blend of six organic oils that are known for their skin-loving properties. Grapeseed, argan, rosehip, camellia, pomegranate, and tamanu all work together to hydrate the skin and protect it from free radical damage. The benefits of Merigold's Hydrate and Glow organic facial oil are endless. For starters, it’s paraben-free, sulfate-free, vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and mineral oil-free (to name a few). All of the oils selected are known for containing anti-inflammatory benefits which help promote healing and reduce the appearance of acne scars. The result is a product that is safe for all skin types — even sensitive skin! So next time you're at your local drugstore looking for an affordable moisturizer, think about checking out Merigold's Hydrate and Glow product instead!
Choosing the right organic facial oil can be daunting - with so many different products on the market, it's hard to know what will work best for your skin. But with the information from this article and the following tips, you'll be able to choose an organic facial oil and start seeing the benefits immediately!
1. Find an oil that's right for your skin type - If you have oily skin, consider a lighter oil like jojoba. If you have dry skin, try an oil with a higher concentration of natural fatty acids like black cumin, rosehip seed or hemp seed.
2. Match your carrier oil to your skin need - If you want an oil that can work for all skin types, try an olive oil. For acne-prone skin, look for oils made with tea tree, lavender or peppermint.
3. Keep in mind other ingredients in your organic facial oil - You may be reading organic and natural ingredients on the label but there may be other ingredients in the mix as well. This can include things like fillers, fragrances and preservatives that are not so good for your skin! If you don't know how to pronounce it....most likely isn't not great for your skin!
4. Look for organic ingredients!