Mint Spirulina Mask
All Natural and Organic Ingredients
Contains 3-5 Masks Per Jar
- How to Use
Introducing the Mint Spirulina Face Mask, your new best friend for vibrant, healthy skin! This all-natural mask is made with organic ingredients like coconut, oat, tulsi, banana, papaya, lavender, and spirulina to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin while delivering a refreshing dose of minty goodness.
Perfect for all skin types, this mask will leave your face feeling soft, smooth, and rejuvenated. Plus, it's packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. So go ahead and give your skin the TLC it deserves with the Mint Spirulina Face Mask!
- Pour the powder from one sachet in your ceramic bowl, and activate it by adding 1-3 tsp of water or your preferred hydrator. Mix with the wooden spoon.
- Apply generously using the brush.
- Wear mask for 10-15 minutes.
- This is your time to pause—meditate, read, relax, or simply be still. There is no need to do or accomplish anything at this time.
- Rinse using lukewarm-cool water. Perform small, circular motions while rinsing off mask.
- Apply your favorite facial oil and/or moisturizer.
Pairs Great With:
$30.00Out of stock
Mint Spirulina Mask
Organic vs. Natural
What's the difference between Natural and Organic skincare? You may have heard them both referred to as such, but these terms actually mean very different things. Learn More!
Since everyone’s skin is unique, it is recommended to try any new products using the patch test method prior to applying them on larger areas of your face. While we do formulate and source all ingredients naturally and toxin free, we still encourage you to apply a thin layer evenly to your forearm.
Everyone’s skin reacts differently and this simple patch test can help detect any underlying allergies or reactions. We use whole ingredients and are transparent in letting you know what you are applying to your skin, but if you have a reaction, you should discontinue use for your own comfort.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. Merigold products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before using. It is recommended to perform an allergy patch test prior to using any products to mitigate any type of skin reaction. Discontinue if a reaction occurs.