Blueberry Rose Mask
All Natural and Organic Ingredients
Contains 3-5 Masks Per Jar
- How to Use
The Blueberry Rose Face Mask is the perfect way to show your skin some love. Formulated with two of the most nutrient-dense and light-loving plants, this mask is designed to brighten and embolden your complexion. The protective and soothing properties of blueberries and roses work together to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and healthy. So go ahead and pamper yourself with this luxurious mask—your skin will thank you for it!
- Pour the powder from one sachet in your ceramic bowl, and activate it by adding 1-3 tsp of water or your preferred hydrator. Mix with the wooden spoon.
- Apply generously using the brush.
- Wear mask for 10-15 minutes.
- This is your time to pause—meditate, read, relax, or simply be still. There is no need to do or accomplish anything at this time.
- Rinse using lukewarm-cool water. Perform small, circular motions while rinsing off mask.
- Apply your favorite facial oil and/or moisturizer.
Pairs Great With:
$30.00Out of stock
Blueberry Rose Mask
Organic vs. Natural
What's the difference between Natural and Organic skincare? You may have heard them both referred to as such, but these terms actually mean very different things. Learn More!
Since everyone’s skin is unique, it is recommended to try any new products using the patch test method prior to applying them on larger areas of your face. While we do formulate and source all ingredients naturally and toxin free, we still encourage you to apply a thin layer evenly to your forearm.
Everyone’s skin reacts differently and this simple patch test can help detect any underlying allergies or reactions. We use whole ingredients and are transparent in letting you know what you are applying to your skin, but if you have a reaction, you should discontinue use for your own comfort.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. Merigold products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before using. It is recommended to perform an allergy patch test prior to using any products to mitigate any type of skin reaction. Discontinue if a reaction occurs.